Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I WISH YOU ARE HERE

                                     

                                       I remember the day that we been
                                      The sweet and lovely memories that we have
                                      Exchanging joke and laughing sometimes
                                      Even though misunderstanding and hatred with in our hearts
                                      But always love prevail between us
                                                    
                                      Time to time i want to saw you 
                                      Need your hug to warmth mt heart
                                      Need your kiss to make me alive 
                                      Need your touch to make me comfortable
                                      And need your smile to make me complete

                                       There times that i feel doubt
                                       Doubt that i want to know and clarify
                                       There's something wrong and going wrong
                                       The decision i made was unsure
                                       And to the point that i suffered it

                                       It started you leave me and fly away 
                                       And leave me alone unfortunately
                                       I felt weakness and hopeless
                                       And even my body is affected
                                       Until such time it  become an extremely headache
                                                       
                                        When i lay down my bed i think about you
                                        Wishing someday that you will come
                                        Asking if you are OK
                                        And pleasing that don't go away
                                        Because leaving me is a critical way

                                        I will for your sweet comeback
                                        You will be the one and only one
                                        I will keep and treasure you
                                        No one can break us, nor  can spit us
                                        We will be together and forever
                                              
                  

0 comments:

Post a Comment