Weird Life
Pages
Home
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Posts by :
Admin
MY FAMILY
The who gives life and nurture me
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Newer Post
Older Post »
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Free Blog Content
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(14)
►
October
(6)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(4)
MY FAMILY
I WISH YOU ARE HERE
MY FRIENDS
PURPOSE
►
June
(2)
My Blog List
Friendship Quotes
Simple friend...
14 years ago
'I can be what i can be'
what makes a perfect partner?
14 years ago
Inspiration
jeannamaenia
WHEN LOVE IS AFFLICTOIN
14 years ago
marlie-thisisme.blogspot.com
Marliejoy_to the world
LONG LOVE STORY:)
14 years ago
My Family
MY ASSUMPTION
15 years ago
PERSONAL
What goal really is?
14 years ago
Renew
19 years ago
see me!
see me!: what does christmas mean to you?
14 years ago
Text
Powered by
Blogger
.
Popular Posts
One Love
As you stray your hands All the way through my light hair One simple touch of your hand Makes my body shiver everywhere. The way you hol...
My Love For You
My love for you is as cool as the ocean as we walked through the waves with love and devotion my love for you is not as complex it’s not ...
You're Forever Mine
I love your sweet temptations and sensual desires I love your body on mine, fueling our heart’s fire I love holding you darling, and your ...
for Him or for a Girl
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight ...
In Love
Back in the day, or in the day now, depending on your age, one of the best ways to get a girl’s attention was through poetry. No matter how...
love is strange
Love is a strange thing. It is a flower, so delicate that a touch will broke it & so strong that nothing will stop its growth. think ...
MONEY
Other say's "what is money paper only," this line of word make me sense and laugh but what is really the true meaning of mo...
A TRUE FRIEND
A person like you Is someone so true That I can always count on And someone I can lean on You're such a dear friend And I don't wan...
PURPOSE
Have you ever ask yourself some question that, why i am her? what i am for? what should i do in my life? what things do i fulfill? ...
I WISH YOU ARE HERE
I remember the day that we been ...
Profile
Albert Bugarso
Its to hard live and survive in this borrowed island in every action you have to put limitation, you have to stay in your boundary, if such thing is not for you forget about it but if such thing is meant to so go for it..
View my complete profile
Design by
Wp Templates
.
Buy My Themes
and
Designed By TM
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment